Do you need to learn or improve your English? Know someone who does?
Join us on Tuesdays, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., beginning in October. In-person, and online instruction will be provided. CDC guidelines will be followed for in-person instruction.
To sign up, use the form below, or call (724) 934-1234. Due to COVID restrictions, registration is required.
Each student will have an assessment on the first day. Trained instructors will lead multiple classes based on English proficiency.
During each class, students will learn how to:
- Use new vocabulary with written and verbal activities
- Pronounce sounds and words correctly
- Read English with fluency
- Understand idioms
- Navigate cultural differences
- Build a community and support system with other English Language Learners